Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dylan's 5th Birthday

Today has been a pretty great day. Little man turned 5 years old! We went to IHOP for breakfast with Grandma & Grandpa, then Dylan had school. After dropping birthday boy off, my mom & I swung by the grocery store, then home so I could bake a birthday cake.

I had to call & try to figure out where I could take a relapse prevention course here in town (for my DWI from last October). I have an appointment tomorrow morning, & I am hoping I will be able to start ASAP & complete the course before my next court date on September 9th. If I can finish that & the 12 hour DWI class, I can spend 4 days in jail instead of 2 years on probation. I have a little anxiety about spending 4 days in jail, especially since I will be over 30 weeks pregnant. However it will end up being much faster & cheaper.

After my mom & I picked Dylan up from school, we went to Carter's & I got Dylan a "big brother" shirt. I also got a "little brother" onesie for the baby. We had pizza for dinner, with cake & presents afterwards. Dylan was really enjoying his big day. :) So grateful for my sweet little boy. I can't believe he is already 5 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment